Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic technique used to remove the outer most layer of dead skin cells. It is a non-invasive procedure with no down time. The treatment is used to decrease the appearance of superficial pigmentation and sun damage as well as diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars. Removing the dead skin will aid in the penetration of skin care products by up to 50% and make-up will go on much more smoothly.
Microdermabrasion is also used for the treatment of blocked pores (blackheads and whiteheads) and leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean and youthful. It is recommended that treatments are on average every 2 weeks to maintain clean skin.
Enzymatic Micro Peel
An ultra gentle micro-exfoliating mask designed to soothe, hydrate and renew dry, flaking and sensitised skin.
Refreshing and revitalising, to reveal a smoother, brighter, healthier looking complexion.
• All skin types, especially dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin.
• Ultra gentle skin exfoliation for a smoother, brighter complexion
• Hydrates, softens, refreshes and revitalises
• Perfect for use after clinical treatments, such as chemical peels, skin needling and microdermabrasion to remove dry, rough or peeling skin
• Papaya extract, Chamomile Passionfruit & Grape seed oil, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
• Applied to clean face. Left on for 10-15 minutes. (Can be massaged in depending on skin type)
EXPRESS MICRO FACIAL (30MIN)
(does not include enzymatic micro peel)
MICRODERMABRASION FACIAL (45MIN)
(includes enzymatic micro peel)
Pre-Treatment (2 weeks) avoid:
• Electrolysis, waxing, depilatory creams
• Laser or IPL treatments
• Chemical peel or microdermabrasion treatments
• Retin-A, Renova, Differin, Tazorac
• Products containing, Retinol, AHA, BHA or Benzoyl Peroxide
• Botox/ Fillers
• No make-up for 24 hours, this allows the natural acid mantle of the skin to be restored.
• Remember that the new fresh skin that is exposed is delicate – Use SPF 30 sunscreen to protect the skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
• Keep the skin well moisturised, using a good moisturiser day and night – this will avoid any peeling and dryness.
• Do not use any exfoliating products or products containing AHA’s for up to 3-4 days after Micro Treatment. These can irritate the skin.
• Avoid any waxing/threading/epilating for a week after Micro.
• If having Laser Hair Removal you need to wait 10 Days after your Micro
• Drink plenty of water to re-hydrate the skin.
• Avoid swimming for 24 hours.
• No sun beds or sauna for 48 hours.
• Your treatment should be repeated every 14 days until you have reached the desired result – You will attain healthier Skin after each and every treatment.
• After treatment the skin is initially little red due to circulation